Rates & Reservations May 15 – Aug 15 (For Self-Guided Tours Only)
No FACEBOOK or EMAIL RESERVATIONS accepted.
- Reservations must be made 24-48 hours in advance of reservation date.
- 48 hours minimum required for group reservations greater than 10 kayaks.
- Children under the age of 19 must paddle along with a Parent or Guardian or a financially responsible Group Leader, and must arrive with legibly completed Rules and Replacement Info and Liability Releases, and with email addresses signed by parent or legal guardian prior to reservation time unless adult (group leader or organization) or guardian assumes financial responsibility in the event of damages or personal injury.
BeachnRiver Kayak Rentals works on the “honor” system. We do not collect a deposit to reserve kayaks. We kindly request you make a SOLID reservation by phoning AFTER perusing upcoming weather in Bon Secour, Al area and information on the website including: RATES, RESERVATION INFO, FLOAT RULES, LIABILITY and F.A.Q. pages.
We request you be honorable individuals and HONOR YOUR REQUESTED RESERVATION TIME and UPHOLD TO THE NUMBER OF BOATS REQUESTED.
BeachnRiver Kayak Rentals will only check voicemail messages during Open Months, Days, and Hours of Operation and will respond to messages during the hours of 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Please listen fully to our voicemail message and speak Slowly and Clearly (in an area without background noises if possible) when leaving your Voicemail Message.
Calling multiple times will not increase the likeliness that your call will be returned prior to 5 p.m. One Voicemail Message is sufficient — unless changes need to be made to the original request.
For answers to questions NOT POSTED on this website or satisfied after watching the videos or by reading testimonials, please phone 251.971.8359 and leave a detailed message with a call back telephone number. Calls will be returned at the earliest convenience between the hours of 5 – 9 p.m. during Open Days/Months of operation.
***NOTE: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE RIVER YOU WILL KAYAK FROM THE STREET OR FROM OUR LAUNCH AREA. Videos are posted on the website depicting scenes of a typical three hour paddle and of kayakers launching during high and low tides.
No “Tours” / “Previews” or “Walk-Ups”/”Drive-Ups” Allowed. ONLY THOSE WITH CONFIRMED KAYAKING RESERVATIONS WILL BE GIVEN SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS OR BE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY. GRAVEL ROAD IS PRIVATE.
BeachnRiver Kayak Rentals has provided much information on Social Media and on this website regarding PUBLIC KAYAK LAUNCHES and will no longer respond to telephone requests for launching of private boats on our property. All boat launches on the Bon Secour River are PRIVATELY OWNED and are FEE Based. THERE ARE NO LEGAL OR PUBLIC PLACES TO LAUNCH KAYAKS/BOATS NEAR OUR LOCATION. WE ASK YOU R.P.P. = RESPECT PRIVATE PROPERTY.
- No private boats allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No refunds or discounts given for any reasons.
- “No ALCOHOL, No SMOKIN,’ No CUSSIN,’ allowed.
This property is POSTED. Surveillance Cameras Are In Use.