Rates & Reservations
- No FACEBOOK or EMAIL RESERVATIONS accepted.
- 2-4 hour advanced reservations required MAY through JULY. Off season reservations must be made and confirmed 24 hours in advance of reservation date.
- 24 hours minimum required for group reservations greater than 10 kayaks.
- Groups with children under the age of 18 must have completed releases, replacement and liability info with email addresses signed by parent or legal guardian prior to reservation time.
- Children under the age of 18 must float along with a parent or guardian or group leader over the age of 18 and must arrive with completed releases, replacement and liability info with email addresses signed by parent or legal guardian prior to reservation time unless adult (group leader or organization) or guardian assumes financial responsibility in the event of damages or personal injury.
BeachnRiver Kayak Rentals works on the “honor” system. We do not collect a deposit to reserve kayaks. We request you make a SOLID reservation AFTER perusing the website including: RATES, RESERVATION INFO, FLOAT RULES, LIABILITY and F.A.Q. pages. We request you HONOR your reservation and number of boats reserved.
BeachnRiver Kayak Rentals will only check email messages during open months, days, and hours of operation and requests at least a 72-hour response time.
Please refer to the website for info prior to emailing.
***NOTE: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE RIVER FROM THE STREET OR FROM OUR LAUNCH AREA. VIDEOS ARE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE THAT SHOW THE LAUNCH DURING HIGH AND LOW TIDES.
No “Tours” / “Previews” or “Walk-Ups”/”Drive-Ups” Allowed. ONLY THOSE WITH CONFIRMED KAYAKING RESERVATIONS WILL BE GIVEN SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS OR BE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY.
- No private boats allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No refunds or discounts given for any reasons.
- “No ALCOHOL, No SMOKIN,’ No CUSSIN,’ allowed.
Surveillance Cameras Are In Use. Trespassers Will Be Arrested. Consider This Your Warning.
For more info email: beachnriverkayakrentals